The purpose of this role is to manage all materials at the Sarta Site supporting the Production and Project Department.
Key outputs of this position are:
- Materials Movements.
- Auditable record (materials received / issued / transferred / stock check).
- Environmental Health & Safety.
- Mechanical Handling Equipment call-outs.
1. Create P.Os in Genel Energy Materials Management Software.
2. Strictly following Genel Energy Materials Management Procedure.
3. Receiving – Issuing – Transferring materials as required for the day to day operations.
4. Responsible to create the consistent description in Genel Energy Materials Management database (data entry).
5. Capable of utilizing if required Genel Energy’s Procure to Pay system to search requisitions or Purchase Order Information.
6. Communicate with vendors as required regarding deliveries of Production or Project Materials.
7. Conduct daily – weekly inventory stock check – Generate daily / weekly or monthly report.
8. Responsible for filing all designated documentation into Genel Energy’s computer data base (Packing List, Commercial Invoices, QA / QC documentation).
9. Communicate with colleagues or third-party companies using Genel Energy Email account / be professional and strictly follow Genel Energy’s rules.
10. Organizing as needed in-country Logistics movements as per IOGP Standards.
11. Safely driving Genel’s Energy company vehicle whenever needed.
12. Single point of contact for all materials movements or inquiries at the Sarta Site (Production & Project Department).
13. Responsible to safely conduct day to day operations – strictly following Genel Energy’s safety standards. Prioritize and encourage Genel Energy’s safety culture.
14. Ensuring accuracy of Manifests and Goods Received Reports and provide accurate information for update of inventory.
15. Prepare Task Risk Analysis and conduct toolbox talk meeting as required.
16. Manual Handling of Materials (up to 50 Lbs) – required to pack / unpack / label materials as required.
Bachelor Degree Required.
Location and Timing:
Field-Based Position – Required to stay at the main camp – 2 weeks on / 2 weeks Off (no exception) – 12 hours per day.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Work Experience:
1. Fluent in English.
2. 6+ years of experience in materials management – including materials management software (maximo – Skolms – Oracle – Epicor).
3. 6+ years of experience in country Logistics management – experience in trucking, mechanical handling, and crane operations.
4. A background in working in Procurement Operations is a plus.
5. Good Knowledge of oil and gas materials (Project & Production).
6. Good leadership, writing, and communication skills both verbal and written.
7. Pragmatic proactive self-starter who can work independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision.
8. Sensitivity working with different cultures and diverse backgrounds.
9. Proficient with Microsoft Office.
10. Candidate will be required to take a 25 questions written test during the interview.