This position will work closely with the marketing team, video producers, and other key stakeholders to brainstorm and create high-quality video content that reflects branding priorities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients through networking and prospecting.
- Create goals and objectives in order to approach customers through appropriate marketing channels.
- Help in outbound and inbound marketing activities by displaying expertise in certain areas such as events planning, advertising, optimization and content development.
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events. Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g., product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities.
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met.
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums.
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs.
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or Motion Graphics preferred
- To have a background and knowledge of various marketing aspects: Branding, Graphics and motion Graphics design, Editing, Copywriting.
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in writing and editing content with attention to detail.
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and have strong project management skills
- Meet with clients, internal and external, to understand needs and share ideas
- Be a great communicator, receive and interpret feedback, and meet tight deadlines
- Respond to user feedback, data/analytics, and client feedback to improve the creative work in future iterations
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style
- Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution.
Deadline: position is open until filled.