- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients through networking and prospecting.
- Create goals and objectives in order to approach customers through appropriate marketing channels.
- Help in outbound and inbound marketing activities by displaying expertise in certain areas such as events planning, advertising, optimization and content development.
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities.
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met.
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums.
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs.
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing
- To have a background and knowledge of various marketing aspects : Branding, Graphics and motion Graphics design, Editing, Copywriting.
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail.
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills.