A product developer will be responsible on the process of developing a product or enhancing existing products in order to meet customer expectations effectively. Product developers conduct research, develop proposals, and supervise the design process.
- Conduct market research to identify trends and develop product ideas
- Create spec sheets to communicate product requirements
- Select and source materials from outside vendors and suppliers to meet product requirements
- Monitor production schedules to ensure deadlines are met
- Assist with quality control testing
- Suggest changes to current product lines to improve business process
- Creating and enhancing products that fill a niche in the market or allow their clients to remain competitive.
- Determining product specifications according to a number of various factors and uses.
- Supporting manufacturing and design activities by developing prototypes for products in development.
- Submitting proposals and designs for evaluation by the project team and management before moving to the next stage.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, life science, commerce, or any related field.
- Proven working experience as a product developer in a medical Company or any related field.
- Work well within a team.
- Creative and innovative thinking skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Data Analysis.