The Medical representative is ethically responsible. He/she is responsible for achieving sales for his/her territory as approved in the territory business plan to institutional and private medical laboratories.
- Arranges doctor and hospital medical team appointments, including pre-arranged ones.
- Effective territory management and sales execution increase Laboratory Products sales and market share.
- Plans (e.g., territory, account, call) include goals, action plans, timelines, and resources.
- Through one-on-one sales presentations, product evaluation, and medical meetings, builds relationships with a broad base of health care constituents (e.g. physicians, Government and private hospitals, Medical Teams in the laboratories section, etc.).
- Maintains a daily reporting system to ensure all physician, hospital, and laboratory information reaches the Line Manager.
- Manages resources (samples, promotional materials) to increase customer product awareness.
- Tracking competitor products and activity.
- Maintains contact records, which may involve database management
- Attends company meetings, presentations, and briefings.
- Follow corporate policies and guidelines.
- BA/MA in Biotechnology/ Life sciences / Biomedical engineering/ chemical technologies or any related fields.
- 2-3 years of experience in sales (laboratory & medical equipment companies)
- Excellent communication skills (English, Arabic, and Kurdish)
- Active Listening.
- Achieving Targets.
- Product Knowledge.
- Time Management.