Who are we?
When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years. Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem - our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows
our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
Responsible for ensuring that Talabat is well positioned as a brand in the market, reaching the right audience to optimize market share. Responsible for all external communications campaigns, creative content and materials, brand development, event planning, event execution and PR.
What’s On Your Plate?
- Assist in manage local advertising, promotional campaigns and event management as per the department quarterly plan, brand guidelines and budget
- Ensure that Talabat is well positioned as a brand in the local market and reaching the right audience to optimize market share
- Facilitating Campaign requirements requested by the Marketing Manager with the local Sales.
- Ensuring content, offers and details are briefed clearly by the Sales Team
- Organizing a 3-months calendar, updated on a daily basis
- Own Social Media and content generation
- Create influencer plans (minimum 1 a month) + brand ambassadors (minimum 2 a month)
- Daily monitoring of Talabat platforms as well as competitor platforms
- Ensuring that brand awareness, base expansion (acquisitions) and frequency (orders) is the focal result for any SM activity
- Be able to identify new trends on Social Media that allows for brand exposure and local relevance
- Monitor response of customer inquiries and comments on all Social Media platforms within 3 hours
- Assistance from A-Z on ground activations, supervision of marketing material and promoters for the optimal brand exposure and presentation
- Continuously be aware of the latest trends and events taking place and evaluate if and how Talabat brand can be impactful in its presence
- Responsible for PO Raising, receiving invoices & quotations from vendors and orderly payments in alignment with the Finance Department
- Organizing Payment Files for the Marketing Department
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any other related field
- 1-3 years of general marketing experience, preferably in the local market
- Knowledge of Media and Advertisement agencies process and work flows
- Time Management Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Ability to deliver work with high degree of accuracy
- Fluent in Arabic and English. Fluency in Kurdish is preferable but not essential
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Excel Skills