We are looking for an experienced Automotive Marketing Manager, To develop and manage Capital Automotive brand through use of all elements of the marketing mix. Development of longer-term Automotive Marketing strategy (B2B, B2C, Digital), utilizing and enhancing OEM strategy and materials to build strong brand awareness and consideration across all brands and products ...
- Establishes marketing goals to ensure market share and profitability of products and/or services.
- Plans and oversees the dealership's advertising and promotional activities including print, electronic and direct mail media.
- Develops and executes monthly and annual marketing budgets.
- Develops and executes marketing plans and programs, both short and long-range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of dealership products and/or services.
- Communicates with outside advertising agencies regarding ongoing campaigns.
- Works with writers and artists; oversees copywriting, design, layout, paste-up, and production of promotional materials.
- Creates and prepares all print advertising, radio and TV commercials, billboards, direct mail pieces, in-store point-of-purchase merchandising aids, interior and exterior signs, off-site displays, news releases and stories.
- Works with the dealer and general sales manager to develop upcoming ad campaigns.
- Communicates marketing efforts to all dealership employees.
- Acts as liaison with news media.
- Acts as liaison with the manufacturer regarding merchandising.
- Attends pertinent marketing/sales promotion meetings conducted by the manufacturer and dealer associations.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and share of market performance.
- Researches, analyzes and monitors financial, technological and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and to minimize the effects of competitive activity.
- Communicates with dealership employees to keep abreast of customer attitudes, demographics, buying habits etc.
- Communicates with customers to determine their needs and interests.
- Evaluates market reactions to advertising programs, media placement, and merchandising policy.
- Seeks out and uses industry sources and consumer information.
- Prepares marketing and other reports and presents them to dealership management.
- Develops surveys and other marketing tools.
- Tracks marketing results to be certain that marketing objectives are achieved within designated budgets. Takes corrective action when necessary.
- Attends monthly managers meetings.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Marketing, Advertising, or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the related field of Corporate or Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Agency Services, and or Marketing Operations
- Automotive industry experience is highly desirable i.e. OEM or Distributor
- Brand or Product marketing skills
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrable track record of working with marketing and PR agencies
- Excellent written as well as spoken English
Interested applicants must send their CV to email@example.com sub (Marketing Manager).