Job position: Marketing Manager
Reporting To: CEO
Job Code: Mark_01
Job Grade: 18-20 Level: Manager
Number of jobs in this position: 1
Issue Date: 26/04/2021
❖ The goal of this post :
Takes & Responsibilities:
- Develop the marketing plan and the annual estimated budget for the marketing department in coordination with the direct manager in accordance with the company's policy and make adjustments to it in line with the market situation.
- Develop product marketing strategies such as (pricing - advertising - product launch - ... etc.) in coordination with the direct manager.
- Study the company's products and determine the benefits and features that accrue to customers.
- Follow up and analyze market trends to position products.
- Evaluate projects using key performance indicators (KPIs) and analyze the reactions of existing and potential clients.
- Develop a time plan for advertising and work on its implementation, follow-up, and study.
- Collaborate with the sales department to implement strategies.
- Explanation and clarification of the technical benefits of the product, whether for employees or customers, if necessary.
- Preparing surveys to assess customer satisfaction on products.
- Supervision and follow-up of all social networking pages of the company.
- Review any advertisement of the company and make sure that the features of the offered product are clarified.
- Follow up the visual marketing related to displaying products within the halls in coordination with the sales department.
- Follow up on posters and branch interfaces.
- Carry out any tasks requested by the direct manager within the field of competence.
HR Department HR_F_09
Requirements Of this Question:
- Education Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business, or related field preferred.
- Experience Minimum 3-5 Years.
Training - Communication Skills.
- -Team leadership.
- Time Management.
- Negotiation skills.
- Excel Advanced
Skills - Strong personality.
- Accuracy in Work.
- Quiet temper not emotional.
- Take responsibility.
- Good looking and elegant.
- The ability to face critical situations wisely.