The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supports the marketing department in all activities and to handle the online and social media with all requirements.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare the regular & additional marketing plans beginning of each requested period, send them to SELV, with all related evidences and documents end of the period and to be revised by the marketing manager.
- Track all payments, and report the needed updates to the Marketing manager and Finance department.
- Manage the execution for any project from (advertising, communication with the concerned stakeholders, material distribution and installation, handling inquiries,… etc)in coordination with the senior officer set plans.
- Follows up POP materials, Giveaways, Branding Campaigns creative with agencies, procurement department and installation vendors, campaign execution.
- Track the media plans in accordance with the retail marketing agenda offers & campaigns in coordination with the marketing senior officer on weekly basis.
- Tracking the ad spending thru the campaign, and submit the closing report for the matter at the end of the activity
- Prepares Samsung Office monthly marketing plan and MAFs on monthly basis Vs allocating marketing budgets for Samsung regional office.
- Collect the monthly forecasted orders for both channels VS Stock in hand and update the marketing manager accordingly.
- Research and advise the management with retention promotions to maximize the customer lifetime and customer value.
- Monitors and control the online retails sales operations upon starting operations.
- Monitors and control the CRM systems and analyze the customer’s behavior in BCI showrooms upon starting operations.
- Maintains liaison with external and internal suppliers, assisting in delivery and distribution of marketing material.
- Archives relevant marketing material and build up the marketing department database.
- Maintains and develop positive relationships with all venues and media partners.
- Submit periodic reports to the marketing manager
- Assist the marketing department in any event related to BCI.
- Performing other duties as and when requested by the direct supervisor.
- BCs degree in business administration, marketing or any equivalent field.
- 1-3 years' experience in marketing department, or marketing agency.
- Proficiency in MS-Office.
Key Competencies (Skills, Abilities and Knowledge)
- Accounts Management & Customers relation
- Budgeting & ROI Analysis.
- Analysis Skills.
- Graphic Design.
- Content Marketing Aptitude.
- Digital & social marketing aptitude.
- Product Knowledge.