Duties and responsibilities:
- Create, maintain, and distribute monthly marketing reports showing achievement of critical metrics regarding lead generation, content creation, website traffic, and other KPIs.
- Perform market research and report on market conditions, competitor information and customer base.
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, TV, and events.
- Collaborate with other teams, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Motivated & Goal-oriented.
- Assist with all internal and external marketing campaigns.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in business administration, marketing management, or related fields.
- +3 years of experience in the related field.
- Languages: English, Arabic, Kurdish.
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding collaboration & Communication skills.
- Analytical skills, Organization & Planning.