Direct Manager: Business Development Manager
Purpose of the Position
- Implement the company strategic marketing plan, gathering information and coordinating with the sales department to achieve overall objectives.
- Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Promote our product and services during events
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute through online and offline channels.
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media channels
- Plan interviews and press conferences
- In collaboration with the Direct Manager design email campaigns/newstellers to update customers on the company's products and services as well as general industry news
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Gather customer feedback to inform the Sales department on how to improve service delivery.
- Liaise with the social media team to further support the implementation of the marketing plan.
- In collaboration with the Direct Manager plan and deliver marketing events to support the Sales Operation in achieving the company's overall targets.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience as a marketing communication specialist or in a similar role.
- Familarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns online and offline
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field.