The Marketing & Communication Lead is responsible for implementing, overseeing, and handling marketing strategies and social media platforms that advance the group’s mission by reaching a broad audience and attaining greater exposure. S/he will be responsible for achieving revenue goals by developing and executing sales and marketing plans, in-person sales meetings and networking, marketing the entire restaurants chain and functioning as a public relations spokesperson to promote the outlets locally.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Set yearly business development and marketing strategies for the company’s outlets in line with the company’s visions & objectives.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies in coordination with management.
- Setting up overall business strategy-product development, communication strategy, budget, calendar, events calendar, digital media, social media and promotional activities with local media and media agencies.
- Manage an events schedule to maximize yield and ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Attend events, as required, in order to build relationships with a network of potential customers and develop possible business opportunities.
- Plan and execute all digital/marketing aspects, including SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against the set goals.
- Set the monthly communication plan in line with management’s visions and goals.
- Act as the main contact with communication agencies: 1) monthly briefs; 2) regular follow up; 3) reviewing and confirming posts and communication plans prepared by agencies; 4) follow set timeframes and deadlines and apply it with communication agencies.
- Collaborate with Head of Departments while preparing the monthly communication plan to have a diversified and novel communication at all times.
- Answer customers’ inquiries through our social media portals.
- Ensure that we providing flawless, upscale, professional and high-end guest service experiences.
- Analyse customer feedback and provide strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating.
- Actively listen to, investigate, follow up and resolve customers’ complaints.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned by management.
- Reports directly to the Founder & CEO.
Required skills and qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven previous experience in digital marketing.
- Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills.
- Good analytics and reporting skills.
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Strong sense of responsibility and a professional presentation.
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
Compensation and benefits:
- Salary package will reflect experience levels and will depend on the candidate.