Position: Market Communication Specialist
Duty Location: Erbil
Contract Type: Open-End Contract
Publishing Date: 23 Feb. 2023, open till the position is filled
Starting date: As Soon as possible
Marketing communications specialists are responsible for leading the development and implementation of a company’s marketing, social media, branding, and communication activities. You should also be able to coordinate with the Design team in creating graphics supporting the marketing campaigns. Moreover, you should be able to attend networking sessions and events. This role requires professionals to use their creativity, adapt to consumer preferences and create innovative content.
- Promoting and marketing the company products and services on various channels
- Assisting in the preparation of different marketing and advertising materials
- Planning and scheduling press conferences, interviews, and promotional events
- Ensure the best scenario for designing the growth of SOV vs. SOE.
- Manage the media interviews for high management.
- Monitoring and evaluation for all media and PR campaigns and linking them to KPIs & ROI.
- Build partnerships with external stakeholders and media specialists to maintain and enhance a positive image of Public 2 the company and ensure active representation of company on public fronts.
- Increasing the brand awareness on various social media platforms and offline modes.
- Coordinating with the Design team to create graphics for marketing content.
- Planning and implementing effective communication strategies
- Creating and maintaining a detailed report on the various marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist, Communications Assistant, or a similar position in the Marketing department.
- Computer skills (Microsoft office).
- Language skills (Kurdish, Arabic & English).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and deadlines.
- A team player and ability to work independently.
- Highly motivated and creative individual.
- Ability to offer excellent customer service.
How to apply: Candidates who fit the requirements mentioned above are highly encouraged to send their CVs via email HR@newroztelecom.com and mention Market communication Specialist in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Newroz Telecom is an equal opportunity employer.