Position: Market analysis Supervisor
Duty Location: Erbil
Contract Type: Open-End Contract
Publishing date: 23 Feb. 2023, open till the position is filled
Starting date: As Soon as possible
Job Description: Research market conditions in local, regional, or national areas to determine potential sales or creation of a product or service. To gather information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution. To use survey results to create a marketing campaign based on regional preferences and buying habits. Analyze internally generated data and submit timely reports.
- Work with all departments internally – finance, sales and technical team. Work closely with the product supervisor, Marcum supervisor and marketing Manager.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand. Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data (such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires), or arrange to obtain existing data.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, pollsters, and other professionals. Seek and provide information to help the company determine their position in the marketplace. Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution. Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text. Measure and assess customer and employee satisfaction. Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data. Develop and implement procedures for identifying advertising needs. Direct trained survey interviewers.
- Ongoing communication with department staff and daily report to marketing manager.
- Work closely with Product Supervisor and Marcum Supervisor.
- Daily communication with other department like customer care, sales, system and finance collect data.
- Iraqi national and to be fluent in Kurdish, Arabic, and English.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematical economics or related field
- Over 2-3 years’ experience in research and analysis
- Analytical and problem solving.
- team worker
- Project management
How to apply: Candidates who fit the requirements mentioned above are highly encouraged to send their CVs via email HR@newroztelecom.com . and mention Market analysis Supervisor in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Newroz telecom is an equal opportunity employer.