The Fig Club is looking for a Manager to lead and grow the club. You must be passionate about ballet and music, be able to lead from the front.
As a Children’s Club Manager, you’ll need to embrace every single member of your team to ensure that they are reaching their full potential. It’s all Go-Go-Go! The kids are full of energy, and so is our club programme. Our Club Manager needs to be able to think on their feet and take on whatever gets thrown their way.
Cool, Calm and Collected! Our Children’s clubs is a haven for our parents in Erbil. The ability to be organised is key to making sure that our clubs remain at the top of their game.
Being a Children’s Club Manager is more than just a job; it’s a lifestyle. You’ll be a Superhero to the children (and their parents) with your enthusiasm, your professionalism and friendly charm.
It’s all about sharing your passion for the activities you love. You’ll be working hard, but the work is fun, and there’s always plenty of time to play with the kids.
We’re looking for a friendly, enthusiastic and approachable individual to join our amazing team! Someone who can build rapport with ease and always give our parents confidence in the fact that every element of our classes are being delivered by people that care.
- Create and deliver or follow our current daytime/evening activity programme.
- Ensure that all activities are fun, engaging, and age-appropriate for each of the individual clubs making the best use of the environment and equipment available.
- Make sure that Health and Safety requirements are always considered.
- Ensure that your team meets with parents daily and encourage open communication to discuss the individual needs of each child after class.
- Ensure that your team take personal responsibility for the security of our equipment and the satisfactory appearance of the site.
- Train, motivate and appraise the children’s club team to ensure the highest levels of service.
- Help organise events for The Fig Club.
- Manage bookkeeping of the club.
- Manage payroll.
- Communicate on a day to day basis with customers, promoting our services and obtaining feedback.
- Handle any complaints or suggestions from customers.
- Oversee staff daily activities and schedules.
- Carry out regular staff training activities and develop staff motivation techniques.
- Marketing and promotion of the club.
- Coordinate extra-curricular activities including summer camp, open days as well as other relevant events outside of the club.
- Meet with corporate clients and liaising with schools to discuss business ventures.
- Ensure implementation of the club’s code of conduct
- Managing Social Media channels.
Qualifications and Experience required:
· Previous experience of working with children in an active environment
· Experience running an extensive children’s club programme and managing a team
· Previous responsibility for safety standards
· Previous customer service experience
· Previous knowledge of excel and windows
· Some accounting knowledge.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
· Ability to deliver fun, engaging, safe and age-appropriate children’s club activities
· Skilled at creating and organising a multifaceted children’s club activity programme
· Extensive knowledge of the current Fig Club environment.
· Ability to effectively communicate with guests of all ages, management, and other staff
· Ability to lead, motivate, train a team and maintain effective working relationships
· The ability to confidently hold a conversation in English
· Approachable, welcoming, friendly, and enthusiastic
· Clean and tidy appearance