To support the MADAD project team in the implementation of the administrative tasks in line with EU grants procedures, organize logistics for events and visitors, manage the paperwork processes and other back office activities including translation, filling procedure forms, track documents and get approvals with support services, prepare checklist for repeating project activities, coordinate the interactions between the MADAD team and support departments within the WV KRI Response, liaise with service providers and find new specific vendors, , be responsible for all MADAD projects administrative documentation. Key duties will include; support ED manager in setting internal procedures for administration and support services. And implementing administrative tasks on behalf of the ED Team.
· Coordination by mutual adjustment between support function leads, project sector leads, external stakeholders managers, through the design of effective two way communications and mechanisms for mutual adjustment for the MADAD project in KRI
· Support the ED manager in creating clarity about the overall direction, values and purpose of the MADAD project units; and to design, at the national level. Through providing inputs for Strategy development, risks assessment and capacity staff building needs
· Provide the MADAD project with continuous feedback on marketplace conditions, technology changes and all external factors that are likely to be relevant to it in the future; Spread the MADAD project identity and message into national stakeholders
· Support the team in their daily work specifically in translating documents, printing, assisting during events, arranging transportation and other logistics, creating mini movies and other required material
· Perform other duties as required
· Attend and participate in weekly meeting with the direct line manager and ED coordinator.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
BA degree or 5 years of experience in administration field
Proven ability to work with office documentation
Customer centric personality
Advanced skills of Information technologies (IT) and MS software
Excellent organizational skills
Fluency in English, Arabic and Kurdish languages
2 years of professional experience in administrative position
1 year of experience in translation
Excellent level of English spelling and grammar
Experience in working in a EU funded project is a plus
Complete Travel and/or Work Environment statements if applicable.
The position requires being in WV KRI Duhok office
The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 10 % of the time.
Be prepared to travel to implementation sites as required.
World Vision is an equal-opportunity employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcomes and supports all employees to achieve the maximum extent of their potential. Female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.