We are looking for a competent Logistics officer to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company. You will be the one to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
- Communicating effectively with other department/branches and responding to their requirements.
- Facilitate showroom sales with an appropriate display and vehicle availability
- Planning and monitoring of budget on the department.
- Implementing and developing department processes.
- Improving over-all performance of the department through constant commitment to leadership, core values and staff evaluating and mentoring.
- Conducting internal meetings.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. drivers) according to availabilities and requirements
- Managing company assets from a quality assurance perspective, stock management and handling
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Distribution management for wholesalers and showrooms
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management.
- BSc/BA in business administration, supply chain management or relevant field.
- 5+ years’ experience as logistics officer.
- Kurdish, English and Arabic language.
- Good knowledge of Business development.
- Good relationship builder internally as well as externally.
- Interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with internal and external customers. Effective in working with people with different cultures and values.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and within a team.
- Good governance and problem-solving skills.
- Sales Prompt: understanding of the market and competition.
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities