We look for an enthusiastic, flexible, committed, and resourceful collaborator, based KRG with a problem-solving attitude. The ideal candidate will demonstrate initiative and autonomy in the organization of her/his work while ensuring at the same capacity to act in strong coordination with Management team and other team members.
- Ensure the proper filing and archiving of legal files to maintain data confidentiality.
- Social Security submissions on a monthly basis.
- Submitting and calculating the Employee Income Tax on a quarterly and yearly basis.
- Legal review of contracts and preparation of claims, replies to claims and settlements under executed contracts.
- Preparing and submitting the yearly report on the companies Tax, and estimations.
- Preparing and making (support and verification letters) the legal letters for the companies.
- Submitting the yearly financial report and finding legal and accountant verifications for the yearly financial report.
- Checking and updating the company legal documents.
- Attending the courts on behalf of the company.
- Preparing the companies contracts with the clients and reviewing the contracts frequently.
- Conduct visits to the courts and local authorities in order to facilitate and coordinate the legal activities.
- Respect deadlines for delivering of weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports on legal activities and statistics.
- Fulfill other duties as assigned by Management team.
- Bachelor degree in Law and member of Iraq Lawyers Syndicate.
- Minimum three years of relevant professional experience as a lawyer.
- Excellent knowledge of the Iraqi legal system and legal procedures.
- Ability to manage a varied workload and prioritize tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience of using own initiative and problem-solving attitude.
- Strong analytical and report writing skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English is required.