The Role: under the direct supervision of the National Sales Manager, the Key accounts sales Manager is responsible to meet planned sales’ goals. Oversees the activities with modern trades clients and performance of the sales team.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major Modern trade clients and company.
- Resolving key client issues and complaints.
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs.
- activity planning .
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements.
- Managing account team assigned to each client.
- Strategic planning to improve client results.
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance.
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets for the activities.
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize sales.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals and monthly and quarterly initiatives to share with management and possible use in future case studies or company training.
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
Key Requirements :
- Three years’ experience in FMCG sales management, preferred in key account management.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Experience in managing and leading sales team
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English Kurdish is plus .
- Computer skills, good in Microsoft offices programs such as word, excel, outlook and etc.
- Ready to Travel to all cities of Iraq frequently.
Required skills & proficiencies:
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sell to Customer Needs
- Sales Planning
- Build Relationships
- Manage Processes
- Market Knowledge
- Develop Budgets
Package: basic salary, allowance and sales commission per Alba Company salary scale.
How to apply: candidates who fit the requirements mentioned above are highly encouraged to send their CVs via email email@example.com and mention Key acoounts sales Manager in the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview
Alba Company is equal opportunity employer