Miswag is Iraq's first online shopping platform and the largest retail platform in terms of valuation in the Iraqi market. Miswag was founded in 2014 and was designed and brought to life by a team of Iraqi specialists in website programming, commercial experts, and industry veterans. Miswag aims to introduce quality and convenience to the Iraqi market by bringing high quality goods, convenience, and world-class service into the hands of Iraqi shoppers.
At Miswag, we give equal emphasis to both our customers and people. We believe that behind every great company is a great team. With a diversity of backgrounds, ideas, options, and life experiences. We hire smart, creative, and passionate professionals who believe in continuous learning and development. Our culture is one that encourages, supports, and celebrates our innovation, people, and their efforts. And looks to expand and build it constantly.
As a team, we are focused on continuously improving and setting new standards in customer support. The Social Media Moderator (Community Management Executive) is responsible for advocating the brand on all social media networks. They have a deep understanding of the brand's social persona and guidelines and are accordingly able to engage with and grow the online community actively.
Key responsibilities include:
A-Z customer relations is responsible for all customer support answering all inquiries with a response time of 20 minutes. They will be training on a number of CRM platforms to accurately communicate or escalate every inquiry incoming from the brand's numerous social media channels. They will also be able to take the conversation offline and contact the customer directly to resolve any issues.
- Brand advocacy
- Engagement: actively engage/converse with existing or new potential customers.
- Re-engagement: actively keep the conversation going with existing or new potential customers.
- Seeding: monitor, select relevant, trending conversations online and seed the brand into the discussion.
- Reporting & helping develop internal processes
- Develop monthly reports on customer satisfaction, engagement rates, response time, escalation issues, etc.
- Help the Head of Community Management with collating and consistently updating brand FAQ documents.
- Partnering with the customer services, marketing, and operations teams
- Outgoing personality, sociable, articulate, positive, talkative, and eager to converse with our fan base and customers.
- Writing skills, excellent use of language matched with proper customer relations.
- Languages: we are looking for individuals that are able to speak, read and write one, all, or a combination of the below languages.
- Arabic Fluently
- English Fluently
- Kurdish (preferred)
- Social media experience with the following social media channels is a must: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Willingness to work on an evening shift basis, Community Management is a 24/7 job. The CM department allocates times and shifts to each team member on a rotational basis; this includes evening shifts, weekends, and public holidays.
- Overall: excellent time management skills, ability to multitask, intelligent, handles pressure.
- Education: graduate level.
- 1 year of experience in Customer Support or Marketing.
- Basic understanding of CRM tools (FB Businesssuite, Zendesk, Hootsuite).
- Fast in typing and communicating with customers.
- Ability to work in an evening shift capacity (4 PM-11 PM)