Main responsibilities and duties:
- Design and implementing Applications in .NET Framework
- Develop fully functional and sustainable Applications with clean codes
- Develop Applications from scratch, and upgrade existing Applications
- Work with SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle Database Systems
- Follow project and organization standards for designs and code
- Create and executes unit tests for all delivered code
- Collaborate with Front-End Developers
- Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Basic understanding of SDLC
- Basic understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, problem solving, and object-oriented analysis and design
- Experience with ASP.NET Core is required.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
Working hours: Full-Time from 8:00 Am to 4:00 PM
Years of Experience: 1 year