Miswag is Iraq’s first online shopping platform and the largest retail platform in terms of valuation in the Iraqi market. Miswag was founded in 2014 and was designed and brought to life by a team of Iraqi specialists in website programming, commercial experts, and industry veterans. Miswag aims to introduce quality and convenience to the Iraqi market by bringing high-quality goods, convenience, and world-class service into the hands of Iraqi shoppers.
At Miswag, we give equal emphasis to both our customers and people. We believe that behind every great company is a great team. With a diversity of backgrounds, ideas, options, and life experiences. We hire smart, creative, and passionate professionals who believe in continuous learning and development. Our culture is one that encourages, supports, and celebrates our innovation, people, and efforts. And looks to expand and build it constantly.
- Transfer UI Designs (with Figma) into a real-world application.
- Maintain and improve the existing websites.
- Building reusable components.
- Integration with the APIs.
- Automate tests for the UI.
- Bridge the gap between UX/UI developers and technical implementation.
- Keep himself up to date with the new technologies.
- 1+ year of experience in Front-End, Ideally with extensive experience using some combination of VueJS, NuxtJS, VueX, and TailwindCSS.
- Passionate about the quality of your code and the decisions you make to get there.
- An understanding of semantic HTML and essential accessibility.
- Mastery of asynchronous request handling, REST architectures, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Good understanding of the DOM Concept.
- Good understanding of (Webpack, Vite).
- Experience with Git and Gitflow.
- Experience building modular and reusable components and libraries.
- Experience in optimizing applications for performance.
- A deep dive into the VueJS ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and NuxtJS.
- Deep understanding of VueJS Lifecycle.
- Good understanding of general SEO principles.
We encourage learning and exploration. You don't have to know everything mentioned here.