Position: Journey Management Coordinator
Genel Energy Summary
Genel Energy is an independent Anglo-Turkish Exploration and Production (E&P) company listed on the London Stock Exchange. Headquartered in London with offices in Turkey, the Kurdistan Region of Iraq (KRI), Morocco and Somaliland, Genel Energy is one of the largest London-listed independent oil producers and is the largest reserve resource holder in KRI.
Genel Energy is steadily growing its business through the appraisal and development of assets in KRI and through acquisitions, building a high-impact exploration portfolio within the Middle East and Africa while expanding its Kurdistan footprint.
The Genel Energy Journey Management Coordinator is responsible for allocating Journey Management assets to Genel Energy staff in a timely and cost-effective manner throughout the period of engagement. The successful applicant will be fully conversant with all Journey Management procedures and will have been employed in a similar position for a minimum of 5 years. The successful applicant will have good working knowledge and understanding of planning, implementation and management of Journey Management assets applicable to multiple Oil and Gas projects. As a previous Security Team Leader, you will have a full understanding of the minimum operating standards expected and will ensure Genel Energy’ high standards are maintained.
- Conduct planning for security mobile teams
- Plan and allocate teams to tasks
- Briefing of third-party security providers journey management teams
- Submission of mission task logs to the Sulaymaniyah Security Coordinator on completion of tasks
- Submission of access request forms when required
- Internal Journey Management
- Control and coordination of all teams conducting missions
- Supervision and use of tactical communications architecture
- Provide operational support to teams as required
• Control and coordination of all assets and supporting elements
• Maintain a comms hub for dissemination of information & control of assets
• Manage all Security Movement Teams (SMT)
• Maintenance of SMT manning levels
• Provide support in the management of operational resources
- Under Operational Command
- Ensure drivers hours are not breached during the execution of missions
- A complete operational suite with:
- IT connectivity
- Satellite phone with communication checks to remote sites
- Alert and warning systems (Sicuro Tracking) monitoring
- IVMS database
Skills and Qualification
Education: University graduate.
- Former Private Security Company Journey Management Coordinator (essential)
- Previous Operations Management experience
- Previous PSD Team Leader Experience.
- IT literate across all windows programs
- Written & Oral Kurdish and English language kills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Full clean driving license
- No previous criminal convictions
- Cultural Fit – Align with Genel Energy Values of Integrity, Ingenuity, Accountability, Collaboration, and Respect.
- Focus on Results - Able to plan and organise work to achieve goals; achieves targeted results with minimal supervision; is accountable for own actions.
- Communications - Possess excellent verbal and written communications skills; Provides timely, well- organised oral and written information that is audience appropriate; listens attentively to others and retains and processes information.
- Teamwork - Builds alliances, partnerships, and collaboration with others, including those from different cultures and backgrounds; deals tactfully with others; helps with various team roles.
- Initiative and Innovation - Generates new ideas personally and encourages the team to do the same; stays up to date on technology and approaches to work; provides creative solutions and input when faced with challenges.
- Interpersonal Relationships - Builds effective relationships with internal and external customers (employees and contractors / suppliers); ability to work independently and coordinate work with others; resolves conflicts in a professional manner.
- Quality and Safety - Adheres to all safety and security policies and regulations; demonstrates quality work that is accurate, thorough, and efficient.
- Continuous Improvement - Examines personal and organisational processes, promotes opportunities for improvement, analyses successes and failures to learn and improve.
Please submit your application via link below before December 14, 2021.