Responsibilities of the IT Technician:
Under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Manager, the IT Technician provides efficient and effective IT support to the tasks assigned to him, in particular:
IT Technician tasks:
- Servicing and maintaining equipment including telecommunications system, internet, IT server, farms, feed mill & hatchery connectivity.
- Inspecting and assessing the functionality of IT machines.
- Troubleshooting IT breakdowns.
- Adjusting & fitting connections of internet and telecommunications using tools.
- Maintaining Internet and telecommunications continuous upgradations.
- Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks of IT systems.
- Communicating with the production team and maintaining a clean work performance of the IT system.
- Preparing and submitting IT performance reports.
The IT Technician tasks mentioned above should be achieved mainly for the project(s) on which the IT Technician has been designated (in accordance with his employment contract).
These tasks should be mainly understood as being Technical-related: the focus on the Production components should be done to ensure the technical compliance is meeting all of the deadlines and up to date the department in general.
In addition to the above, the IT Technician may be asked to carry out other duties requested by the Expert in Administration, the Maintenance Manager, CEO.
This position is based in Duhok with potential visits to the site of activity implementations.