Reports to: IT Engineer
- Handles web, set up and maintains the network for the staff.
- Handles hardware setup, and provides the requirements for the staff.
- Support employees remotely in the group companies
- Responsible for IT-related purchases
- Provide day-to-day support and maintenance of IT, including network and wireless infrastructure, corporation laptops, and databases and printers.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures, and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate;
- Sufficient Knowledge about IT hardware
- Able to prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Able to problem-solve efficiently, effectively, and diplomatically
- Strong organizational, technical, and analytical skills; detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal; able to work collaboratively with a team
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or certification in an appropriate field (information technology, computer science, systems management, or related discipline)
- Maximum two years of related experience.