Toters is an on-demand e-commerce and delivery platform and operate a service that enables customers to get anything in their city at the highest level of convenience.
At Toters, technology is at the heart of everything we do. We have product teams that are working hard every day to create products that make our customers' lives easier. Our engineers are also continuously creating solutions to make our processes more efficient, all in an effort to get to our customers fast and at the best cost. If you are interested in working in a high-growth startup environment, and look to be part of a team that will potentially change the way customers shop in the Middle East, apply now.
An Invoice Controller is a person who is responsible for maintaining accurate records and assisting in inventory control. You will also be in charge of checking and closing supplier invoices on a daily basis.
- Checking and closing supplier invoices on a daily basis
- Ensure supplier invoices match received stock
- Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control
- Contact supplier if a mistake is identified
- Ensure invoices are signed and paid for satisfactory deliveries
- Uploading and archiving invoice data
- Assisting with past due or denied invoices
- Prepare ad-hoc performance reports on KPIs, financials, and operational metrics
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university with a good understanding of accounting principles through education or work experience
- Experience in a similar position is required for this job
- Trustworthy with a strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Strong MS Excel skills, or basic skills with the ability to learn and develop
- Positive personality that contributes to an overall high-energy work culture
- Eager to learn and develop oneself