Reporting to: Inventory Head
The inventory controller is a sensitive position that will work under close support by Finance department, sending daily reports to AP accountant.
- Maintain inventory level and ensure the sufficiency of each item
- Maintain the records of inventory items
- Purchase inventory items as needed
- Enter PIN’s into the FastPay system as needed
- Search for potential suppliers
- Report daily purchases to Finance with proper documents
- Request financial support for inventory payments with an appropriate notice period
- Control cash card inventory under supervision by Finance.
- Integrity and accuracy
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Professional typing skills (will be tested)
- University degree in a technical or business specialty preferred.