Dahlia Organization for Education and Research, a non-profitable organization located in Sulaimani, Iraq requests applications from qualified candidates for an internship program for their opinion poll survey in Sulaimani. Applicants must be a university student or graduate and living in Sulaimani.
The selected candidate will serve as an intern for a term of up to two months. The intern will be a member of a team responsible for conducting a series of surveys in Sulaimani about the upcoming election. The team will be responsible for conducting, analyzing and presenting the surveys. Project activities may include but are not limited to the following areas:
• Conducting research similar to the polls done in western countries
• Preparing questionnaires, plans and targets for the survey
• Designing and preparing plans for the survey
• Conducting face-to-face interviews in various places in Sulaimani
• Collecting and maintaining data in the forms of hard and soft copies
• Data entry and analysis for the surveys done by the team