- Interface with clients to develop security measures to protect information and network infrastructure and computer systems.
- Interface with clients to design computer security strategy and engineer comprehensive cybersecurity architecture.
- Interface with clients to identify, define and document system security requirements and recommend solutions to management.
- Interface with clients to configure, troubleshoot and maintain security infrastructure software and hardware.
- Interface with clients to install software that monitors systems and networks for security breaches and intrusions.
- Interface with clients to monitor systems for irregular behavior and set up preventive measures.
- Interface with clients to plan, develop, implement, and update company’s information security strategy.
- Interface with clients to educate and train staff on information system security best practices.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient with, a broad array of security software applications and tools.
- Thorough understanding of computer-related security systems including firewalls, encryption, and password protection and authentication.
- Familiar with information security frameworks (ISO, PCI, NIST, HIPPA, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized with attention to detail.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- At least two years of experience in computer systems with some specialization in computer security highly preferred.
- Certification in Information Security field is required such as ISO 27001 Implementer or Lead Implementer.