Human Resources and Administration Assistant will handle the day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties of The Station. He/ She supports the HR department with recruitment, record maintenance, and payroll processing.
- Handling day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Assist the HR department with the recruitment process, Attendance, Salary Slip, etc. according to policy and legal requirements.
- Support the HR officer to source candidates and update our database.
- Provide administrative support to the HR department.
Required Qualifications and/or Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is preferred, however, candidates with one year of experience in a relevant field will be considered.
- Must have fluent written and spoken English and Arabic.