HSSE Manager requires to Develop and implement HSSE Plan including
awareness campaigns, training, audits, communication, KPI reporting etc, develop and promote
a pro-active Health and Safety culture, encouraging staff involvement and individual ownership
and ensuring compliance with H&S legislation and defined operating standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage HSSE System of container terminal
- Ensure compliance with HSSE Management System by all parties on the terminal
- Ensure compliance with national HSSE legislation
- Ensure compliance with ISPS Code
- Accident/Incident/Near Miss Investigation
- Organize HSSE Trainings and drills
- Organize HSSE Inductions
- Monitor availability and wearing of PPE
- Monitor all accidents/incidents/near miss/damages of the terminal
- Implement Risk Management
- Coordinate Emergency Response Team in case of any emergencies
- Development of HSSE policies, procedures, and training programs
- Organize terminal and vessel inspections
- Ensure that all workers on terminal are medically fit and under no influence of any kind of opiates
- Ensure IMO Dangerous Cargoes are manipulated according to IMO regulation
- Organize firefighting prevention plan
- Monitor achievement of HSSE Goals, Objectives, and Annual Action Plan
- All other activities according to Employer's needs and requests
Qualification & Experience
- A Bachelors preferably in Health and Safety
- At least 8 years of work experience in HSE and 5 years of work experience in Supervisor Role.
- Ability to work independently with multiple people at many levels and work as part of a team.
- Professional relationship and interpersonal skills with a strong customer service attitude.
- Excellent time management skills to prioritize and manage multiple requests from variou avenues, and the ability to change direction in response to fluctuating circumstances.
- Must have excellent computer skills to include all MS Office products.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and able to effectively communicate with staff, management, customers, and vendors. Being multi-lingual is preferred.
- Must have good language skills in English
- IOSH, NEBOSH, or CSP certification