- Regularly inspect the working areas and the related materials, kitchen, etc.
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures.
- Provide the required training whenever needed.
- Review existing applicable HSE procedures, measures and update according to legislation.
- Covering/ Provide the required support duties for the Scaffolding supervisor whenever required.
- Participate in records, investigate Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management.
- Having information tools, materials, equipment to be used in the project is a must. (e.g.: sling, shackle, forklift, chain block, etc.).
- Conducting gas level measurement, wind speed measurement inspection with competent devices as required, and daily HSE meetings.
- Supervising control the first aid firefighting duties (certificates are a plus).
- Covering the position of Scaffolding supervisor whenever required.
- Any other duties as identified by the HEEDFUL’s Management.
Qualifications and other requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a health, safety or environmental field of study, safety management, or international equivalent degree like OSHA / equivalent degree is acceptable. (Valid scaffolding supervising license is preferable).
- Kurdish & English are requred and Turkish is a plus.
- Advanced level in (MS Office, and other software required by his position).
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Positions Level: Junior
- Employment Type: Contract based
- Working hours & Working Days/week: As per the project’s specifications
- Specific Certificate: OSHA / equivalent degree is acceptable. (Valid scaffolding supervising license is preferable).
- Department: HSE Construction (EPC Projects).
- Location: Qadir Karim, Khor Mor.
- Gender: Male (Site Position)
- Only the candidates that meet the above requirements are authorized to applying for this position.
- The Last date for accepting the application is 10.2.2022.
- If the Candidates is meet the requirement; Please send your CV to (firstname.lastname@example.org ).