- Graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering or Related Fields
- Minimum 3 years of active experience in administrative affairs, payroll, recruitment, organizational development and talent management,
- Good command of MS Office Programs,
- Strong organizing, problem solving and analytical thinking skills,
- Very good level of spoken and written English and Arabic. Turkish is an asset,
- Knowledge of North Iraq payroll legislation and procedures,
- No Military obligation for male candidates.
- Able to travel other cities.
- To be the first contact point for related functions and employees regarding all processes, systems and practices carried out in Human Resources area,
- To identify business units’ needs precisely and to convey them to HR business units upon analysis,
- To provide communication and implementation supportin needs assessment and putting solutions into practice stages for establishing strong relationships with business units,
- To monitor all personnel movements (recruitment, transfer, promotions.