Main Purpose of the Job
To offer the most suitable HR solutions in order to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the existing workforce and the preparation of the work force to be needed in the long term and manage performance - talent management, engagement process and internal – external recruitment process.
1. Supports HR Manager to be ensure that the required strategies are defined, and the actions are taken in the areas of employee engagement, performance management, organizational structuring and compensation systems in parallel with company’s vision and missions in accordance with functional needs and collaboration with the business leaders.
2. Determines employee training needs to produce continuous development plans. And advising in the process of performance evaluations.
3. Supervise HR reporting activities.
4. Coordinates recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
5. Monitors regulatory compliance concerns to assist with audit preparation, provides process updates, and develops compliance recommendations.
6. Partners closely with related Group HR expertise lead to streamline HR activities.
7. Supports the coordination of all internal and external audits (including work place rights audits).
And Disciplinary action/Ethical Code processes.
8. Responsible for creation, implementing and maintenance of HR policies / procedures and compliance with Labor Law/legislations. Ensuring implementation of policies and procedures.
Major for Education: Business, Social Science, HR or related filed
Qualification & Capabilities:
1. 3 years of experience in HR functional and management sector.
2. Highly analytical.
3. Able to lead and manage systems and cross-functional projects.
4. Proficient with Microsoft Office especially MS Excel.
5. Upper Intermediate in English (and local language if an expat).
7. Potential to be promoted to key management roles in the country.
8. To manage internal customer requests through consulting mission.
9. Recruitment project demands are of good quality and meet on time.
10. The realization ratio of planned activities.
11. Ability to lead and manage cross-function teams, upper management and Corporate.
12. Fluent in English & Arabic (Writing, speaking and reading)