Position: HR Officer
Duty Location: Erbil
Contract Type: Fixed-Term Contract
Publishing date: 13th Dec 2022. Open till position filled
Starting date: As soon as possible
Long Listing: One week after publishing
An HR Officer looks after employee progress and welfare within a company. Their duties include hiring employees, managing employee needs, and ensuring all employees comply with company and government procedures.
- Assist the Sr. HR Officer in daily operations.
- Process FL account recharge.
- Manage HR database (staff details and information).
- Process timesheet, leave balance, and system update.
- Keeping HR system and HR documents updated.
- Assist HR Sr. Officer with the Recruitment process.
- Prepare official letters as requested.
- Prepare PRs, letters, and other documents requested by Senior staff.
- Act as the focal point in the absence of the HR Manager.
- Assist the HR Manager in daily operations.
- Supervise the HR team on daily tasks.
- Process the payroll notes to be edited by the HR manager.
- Act as a focal point for staff complaints.
- Bachelor's degree in Administrative or any related Field.
- 2+ years experience as an HR Officer.
- Fluent in Kurdish, English, and Arabic.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including word, excel, and outlook.
How to apply: Candidates who fit the above mentioned requirements are highly encouraged to send their CVs via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention HR Officer in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Gateway ICT Solutions is an equal-opportunity employer.