Toters is an on-demand e-commerce and delivery platform and operate a service that enables customers to get anything in their city at the highest level of convenience.
At Toters, technology is at the heart of everything we do. We have product teams that are working hard every day to create products that make our customers' lives easier. Our engineers are also continuously creating solutions to make our processes more efficient, all in an effort to get to our customers fast and at the best cost. If you are interested in working in a high-growth startup environment, and look to be part of a team that will potentially change the way customers shop in the Middle East, apply now.
In this role, you’ll be part of the HR Team, responsible for the daily and administrative HR duties. You will be assisting the Head of HR with recruitment, record maintenance, and providing clerical support to all employees.
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Coordinate training sessions when needed
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 5+ years of experience as an HR Officer or HR Generalist (essential).
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
- Fluent in Kurdish, Arabic, and English.