NGC is looking for a passionate and skilled HR Officer who will be the forefront of support for the HR department. You will be responsible for providing support in the various human resources and functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling, and in implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Assisting with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives, guidelines, procedures, and systems.
- Answering employee requests and questions.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by helping prepare job descriptions, posting ads, creating contracts, managing the hiring process, and other day-to-day tasks.
- Assist in the performance management processes, employee evaluations, termination processes, and all other HR processes delegated by the HR Manager.
- Develop and assist in training and development programs, whilst ensuring the effective utilization of plans related to HR programs and services.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare HR reports.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- BSc in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant business field.
- Proven experience as an HR officer, administrator or other HR positions.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.).
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- Pursuance of HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute) is a big plus.