Role HR Officer
The HR Officer is a full-time position based in Erbil with some travel to other branches within Kurdistan. The HR Officer will support the work of CENTRAL FOOD’s management, perform a full range of HR duties and support administrative requirements for the office.
HR and Personnel:
● Maintain employee Files (soft and hard copies)
● Prepare and make job offers and prepare employee contracts
● Update HR databases
● checking payroll and maintain/update absences, leave, overtime, etc. that prepared by HR assistance
● Prepare paperwork for HR policies, update policy and forms working with management.
● Prepare, organize and implement orientation for new employees, working with management and program staff; disseminate onboarding packages, and explain CENTRAL FOODS company policies
● Prepare exit interviews and procedures, and make sure the all paperwork and final payments for departing employees
● Process employees’ requests and provide relevant paperwork and information
● Oversee Recruitment Process
Must between 30-40 years old
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or any other related degree.
Two to five years’ experience as HR Officer.
Experience supporting large team of staff.
High level of spoken and written English and Kurdish or Arabic.
Good computer skills.
Must have his own car