Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintains the work structure by updating the job requiremenets and job dicriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruitng, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; schedualing and conducting job evaluations; prepairing pay budgets; monitoring and schedualing individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implimenting pay structure revisions.
- Maintains management guidelines by prepairing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and prosedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by schedualing and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and uppraising job results.
- 10 to 15 years of experience or more.
- Periodic visits to our factories in Iraq- Baghdad to apply and maintain company's HR policies and stratigies.