Joining Date: Immeditely
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/ or Diploma in HR Management
- Relationship management
- Communication and interpersonal relations
- Customer service and relations
- Finance and budgeting
- Making decisions
- Planning and organising
- Meet targets
- Stress management
- Negotiating and networking
- Good judgement and analytical ability
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Leadership and teamwork
- Commercial awareness
EXPIERENCE:3-5 years in a related field.
TRAINING and QUALIFICATION: Hiring, HR Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law and Organization.
- Maintains and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate section; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Maintain a training plan
- Establish and manager personal files of employees for Amirco and Black Lake
- Completes HR requirements by scheduling & assigning employees, following up on work results
- Maintain HR staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting & training employees
- Maintain HR staff job results by counselling & disciplining employees planning, monitoring and appraising job results
- Ensure planning, monitoring & appraising of employee work results by training managers to coach & discipline employees, scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, counselling employees & supervisors
It is not possible or practical to describe every duty which an employee may be asked to perform. The employee may therefore be asked to perform duties which are not detailed in the Job Description applicable to his position. The employee will not be asked to perform any duties which his supervisor does not believe that he is qualified to undertake either through training or experience. The employee will be expected to perform any such duty.