HR Manager Required in Iraq
A leading engineering company in IRAQ is urgently on the look-out for a professional Iraqi National HR Manager with minimum 3-5 years relevant experience. Interested candidates must have strong communication skills and command over oral & written English Language.
Devising and owning the HR Project plan and ensuring key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders. Working with the Project Manager and project team to ensure the delivery of key project milestones on time and within budget and resources.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improves and manage the administrative system of Iraq Office by creating new applications; creating and updating administrative procedures, enforcing HR Policies and Procedures and evaluating system results with Iraq work group.
- Submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures and monitoring costs.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepare and submit reports to the management which are displaying the results of the follow up completed tasks as well as the achievements for the business activities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration (BBA, MBA)
- Microsoft Share Point and Microsoft CRM skills are desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, Leadership and problem solving skills are required.
- Strong software skills in Microsoft Office, Visio, and ERP
How to apply:
To be considered for this position, only Iraqi Nationals are encouraged to submit resume along with subject line ‘HR Manager (C21-02988)’ at Email: email@example.com.