Handle the overall human resources functions in Iraq (Specific Regions) including the recruitment, performance appraisal, employee development, career planning and employee relations activities with the aim to reach annual objectives set by the management.
Perform duties in accordance with Malia Group Policies and Procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Create/update job descriptions and business goals
2. Screens applications and CVs, enter on existing databases, conduct recruitment arrangements and first interview with candidates
3. Open and close recruitment requests
4. Ensure the proper implementation of on-boarding programs including the planning and implementation of new employee orientations in coordination with concerned team members (induction programs, progress follow-up...) to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
5. Ensure that new comers and existing employees are behaving as per corporate business conduct/internal regulations and take appropriate measures as per P&Ps
6. Handle off-boarding of employees including exit interviews, reporting and corrective action implementation
7. Promote Mared Al Iraqiya in job fairs/universities to attract talented people.
On Performance Appraisal & Career Planning:
8. Execute the annual Performance Appraisal calendar: Ensure template filling in due time, conduct sessions, ensure compliance with system & procedures at all levels
9. Follow-up on underperformers and prepare performance improvement plans to develop weak competencies and enhance work outcome
On Employee Development:
10. Plan and support the implementation of trainings and follow-up on outcome
11. Suggest creation of new procedures in order to improve productivity
On Employee Relations:
12. Handle/Assist in grievance matters including meeting, reporting and follow-up with concerned managers
13. Provide guidance to employees by answering in a timely efficient manner all their queries/requests. Make sure to provide accurate information after checking with concerned people. Express a pleasant approach at all times.
Education & Experience
Education: BA in Business Administration
Experience: A minimum of 2 years’ experience in related field is a must
• Able to maintain confidentiality
• Proactive, performance goal oriented
• Developed organizational and prioritization skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team
• Able to initiate and manage changes
• Able to work under stressful conditions
• Able to communicate and coordinate with all staff
• Self-motivated, eager to learn
• Proactive (can-do and will-do attitudes)
- BA in B&M