We are looking for an HR & Admin Officer to join our team and support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources & Administration department.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Support of the recruitment processes.
- Publish and remove job ads
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies.
- Gather payroll data like employee working days, leaves etc.
- Prepare periodical reports (daily, weekly & monthly) on employees’ attendance and submit to management.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and hourly permissions.
- Answering or solving HR-related questions or issues within the organization.
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Manage visa/resident card applications & renewals, transportation, accommodation and other related tasks.
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair.
- Assisting other departments with administrative or clerical support.
- Work experience as an HR & Admin Officer, HR Administrative Assistant or similar role.
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation.
- Experience using MS office packages (Word, Excel etc).
- Organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Kurdish, Arabic & English.
- B.Sc. in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Ability to work in team as well as independently