CHALOOS COMPANY is looking for a Director of HR/Administration is
directly reporting to the Director General, and he will be working closely with the management Team in Headquarter office in Erbil and field offices and warehouses in Erbil, Baghdad, Basra Sulaymaniyah, and Iran.
• Maintain employee Files
• Prepare and make job offers and prepare employee contracts
• Update HR databases
• Maintain human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications
• Prepare payroll and maintain/update absences, leave, overtime, etc.
• Prepare paperwork for HR policies, update policy and forms working with management
• Prepare, organize and implement orientation for new employees, working with management
and program staff; disseminate onboarding packages, and explain SEED’s organizational
• Prepare job description for all positioner
• Administer medical insurance, and disability programs by advising employees of eligibility; providing application information; helping with form completion; verifying submission; notifying employees of approvals
• Prepare exit interviews and procedures, and make sure the all paperwork and final payments for departing employees
• Process employees’ requests and provide relevant paperwork and information
• Coordinate HR meetings, seminars, and required trainings
• Manage performance evaluation process/ Performance Reviews.
• Oversee Recruitment Process
• Maintain filing system
• Maintain general HQ facilities, and operations such as office systems, technology, and
• General administrative tasks, as required
• MS, BS in a related field is required.
• Good interpersonal skills including ability to gain trust and build relationships
• High communication skills
• High standard of spoken and written English, Arabic and Kurdish is a must
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, Email, etc.)
• Minimum of 10years of experience is a must