We aspire to be the most customer-centrist and relevant digital company in the region. To reach this goal, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who love the hustle. If you would like to help us build the place where everyone can find and buy anything online in the region, this is your chance to make history.
- Handling new joiner administrative processes (Desk allocation/ Laptop/ Phone etc.)
- Employee file management.
- Updating and tracking employee records.
- Providing payroll input to Payroll personnel (joiners, leavers, changes to employment terms, etc.)
- Leave Management.
- Attendance Management.
- Implementing and maintaining approved HR Systems.
- Employee relations and grievance resolution.
- Disciplinary process (Warnings/ PIPs etc.)
- Employee Policies (creation and maintaining).
- Probation Tracking / Confirmation Letter Issuance.
- Approved Employment changes (Increment/ Promotion/ Designation Change/Transfer – letter issuance and track).
- Off-boarding / Exit process (carry out terminations, clearance, final settlements processing & release).
- Business Travel Process – claim reimbursement.
- Office Admin Management.
- Company Letterheads, stamp, Registration related activities.
- Ad hoc HR and Admin related tasks.
- Work closely with the Talent Executive.
- 2-3 Years of HR experience.
- Fluent in both English and Arabic.
- Technical knowledge in Microsoft suite.
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills