Overview of CTG:
- CTG support and manage humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world. With past performance in 15 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia and Central and South America – we offer a holistic fabric of project management, implementation and support. Skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa, we have the ability to act quickly (crisis response teams can be on the ground in 24 hours) and to establish structured operations in high-risk environments. CTG recruit and manage qualified, skilled teams with extensive experience operating in challenging conditions.
Overview of the position:
- CTG is looking for an HR Admin Support Associate to perform a variety of personnel related administrative tasks. You will support the HR department in duties like posting job ads, updating the HR database & processing employees' requests & can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Raising Purchase Orders (POs - Financial Authorisations), receipts & payment requests.
- Review & assist in processing the monthly payroll sheets.
- Review & assist in processing the monthly payroll.
- Assist in preparing & updating staff lists.
- Review & process certification of payments for consultants.
- Assist in drafting offers, contracts & amendments.
- Review medical claims, attach necessary documents & send it for reimbursement.
- Assist in preparing Request for Personnel Actions (RPAs) & have them signed from the respective parties.
- Responsible for all travel / events related activities including ensuring proper completion of travel authorisation & reporting from, issuance of travel authorisations, calculation of costs & terminals & other related travel activities.
- Assist in preparing ICA submissions to the right PA.
- Assist in arranging & conducting the interviews for mobility & selection of candidates.
- Perform any other duties as required by the supervisor.
- This role reports to the HR & Admin Manager.
- This role does not have any team management responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Human Resources.
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrable relevant Human Resources experience and/or minimum of 2 years of demonstrable relevant Administration experience.
- Minimum of 2 year of experience in Middle East (essential).
- Fluency in English and Arabic are essential.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management or Human Resources.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Must be fluent in English & Arabic.
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise important projects.
- Strong phone, email & in person communication skills.
Other relevant information:
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this role.