- CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
- In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
Overview of position:
- CTG is looking for an HR Admin Support Associate to perform a variety of personnel related administrative tasks. You will support the HR department in duties like posting job ads, updating the HR database & processing employees' requests & can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Raising Purchase Orders (POs - Financial Authorisations), receipts & payment requests.
- Review & assist in processing the monthly payroll sheets.
- Review & assist in processing the monthly payroll.
- Assist in preparing & updating staff lists.
- Review & process certification of payments for consultants.
- Assist in drafting offers, contracts & amendments.
- Review medical claims, attach necessary documents & send it for reimbursement.
- Assist in preparing Request for Personnel Actions (RPAs) & have them signed from the respective parties.
- Responsible for all travel / events related activities including ensuring proper completion of travel authorisation & reporting from, issuance of travel authorisations, calculation of costs & terminals & other related travel activities.
- Assist in preparing ICA submissions to the right PA.
- Assist in arranging & conducting the interviews for mobility & selection of candidates.
- Perform any other duties as required by the supervisor.
- This role reports to the HR & Admin Manager.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management or Human Resources.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Must be fluent in English & Arabic.
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise important projects.
- Strong phone, email & in person communication skills.
- This role does not have any team management responsibility.
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this role.