- Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
- Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
- Coordinates work activities among departments.
- Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
- Must be living in Iraq.
- Kurdish and English (Arabic is a plus)
- 2 years experience in the same field.