PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The purpose of the position is to receive, record and respond to beneficiaries and non-beneficiaries related to the food voucher.
The holder of the position should communicate World Vision’s ethos and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.
ROLE DIMENSION / DESCRIPTION
Beneficiaries/ non Beneficiaries Calls
- Ensure a systematic recording of beneficiaries calls
- Respond to beneficiaries in timely and professional manner
- Share the information of the calls with management
- Share periodic weekly and monthly reports on beneficiaries calls
Beneficiaries Call Analsysis
- Identify and analsye common calls from beneficiaries and provide summary
Coordination and collaboration
- To co-ordinate and closely with the field distribution teams to ensure beneficiaries calls and feedback is shared.
- Collaborate with WFP and other agencies related to calls received from beneficiaries
- Come up with referral procedures shared with beneficiaries for cases outside the project scope
- Assit project team by calling and following up beneficiaries no show cases
- Ensure project project documentation is up to date and audit compliant
- Perform any other duties as required by the Project Manager or his/her designee.
Minimum education, training and experience requirements to qualify for the position:
· High school diploma, higher education – undergraduate.
· Previous experience in a related field is preferred.
- Fluent in Arabic and/or Kurdish (speaking and writing).
· Strong skills in Microsoft office especially database and MS Excel and reporting writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and cross-cultural sensitivity to interact with staff and beneficiaries.
- Ability to cope and work under pressure.
- Well-organized, self-motivated, solution oriented, independent and ability to work in a team.
- Full adherence to World Vision Child Protection, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies.
- Self-disciplined with good time management skills.
· The ability to produce clear and well organized documents.
· Quantitative data analysis.
· Office based position but might require short travel if needed to other governorates.
World Vision is an equal-opportunity employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcomes and supports all employees to achieve the maximum extent of their potential. Female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted