▪ operation of the Community Feedback and Response Hotline at the Cash for Work Programme according to SOPs and management advice
▪ ensuring that the processing of calls runs smoothly.
▪ ensuring good communication and flow of information within the Community Feedback and Response Unit.
▪ filing documents in reference files of the Community Feedback and Response Unit’s filing system.
▪ supporting improvement of processes at the Community Feedback and Response Unit.
In this context, the position holder fulfils the following tasks:
1. Hotline works and services
▪ answers incoming calls to the Community Feedback and Response Hotline and conducts return calls according to the SOPs of the Community Feedback and Response Unit.
▪ takes the receiving information accurately.
▪ records, translates, and files the received information in provided system on regular basis according to SOPs.
▪ responds to inquiries of beneficiaries using the FAQs manual.
▪ refers cases and complaints to the Community Feedback and Response officer.
▪ Communicating responses to callers as advised.
2. Preparation, Implementation and documentation of awareness campaigns
▪ assists in the design of awareness raising materials, translating from English to Kurdish
languages, Arabic, Assyrian, according to own language knowledge.
▪ supports the team in the preparation of logistics for awareness campaigns.
▪ assists in conducting awareness raising activities in the project implementation sites.
▪ writes report on these activities.
▪ facilitates Kurdish-English and Arabic-English communication.
3. Administration and knowledge management
▪ attends team meetings as scheduled and contributing to the exchange of experience.
▪ regularly takes minutes at team meetings.
▪ helps in creating and maintaining a filing system for the office or project, treats information
▪ updates the filing system daily with incoming and outgoing correspondence.
▪ periodically refers feedback to concerned units/partners as advised.
▪ assists in the compiling of reports of the CFRU.
▪ Contributes in the development of the CFR Mechanism.
▪ prints, photocopies and scans documents as needed
4. Case investigation
▪ supports in any investigative measures determined by the CFR Officer or Integrity Panel in
accordance with the CFRUs investigation guidelines.
▪ contributes to the discussion of investigative measures.
▪ translates during investigations and interviews.
▪ reports all information received to the Community Feedback and Response Officer
▪ assists in the field visits and source interviews
5. Other duties/additional tasks
▪ assists the CFRU management team in further tasks as required by the unit.
▪ any other unit related task as maybe assigned by the Head of Unit or the head of program of GIZ CfW.
Required qualifications, competencies
▪ Bachelor degree in Social Sciences, Law, Psychology or English
▪ Working experience within the German governmental institutions of development cooperation.
▪ Working experience in the field of refugee and IDP aid work or education.
▪ Good working knowledge of ICT (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
▪ Very good understanding of local and cultural context
▪ Very good communicational skills.
▪ Sensitivity for the confidential nature of the work
▪ Very good knowledge of English and Kurdish, Arabic; knowledge of Assyrian/German is asset.
▪ Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management